Have you been wondering how to check your NECO result online? If so, you are at the right place. In this post, I’ll guide you through the process of checking any of your NECO results without any hassles.
Neco is the National Examinations Council here in Nigeria and it is the body responsible for conducting and grading various school leaving certificate examination in Nigeria. The body has made it easy for candidates to check their results online after sitting for any of their examinations. You can check any of the following results if you adhere to the guides in this post:
- NECO SSCE Internal result
- NECO SSCE External result
- NECO BECE result
- NECO NCEE result
To check your result online, there are some necessary things that you’ll need. Make sure you have all the items in this list, otherwise you can ask a friend or family member to help you with them.
- An email address
- An ATM card with at least one thousand naira (₦1000)
- A good internet connection
Step by step guide
1. Go to the official result checking portal of the National Examinations Council, NECO. The web address is result.neco.gov.ng.
2. Click ‘register now’ to create a personal result checking account (if you haven’t purchased a token). Fill in your full name, phone number, email address and preferable password.
3. Now in your dashboard, click purchase token. It’s the first thing you’ll see there. Enter the amount of token you wan to buy and follow the prompts. You can use a Verve, Visa or MasterCard to purchase your token through remita.
4. After you’ve purchase the token, you should receive a confirmation mail. Go back to your dashboard and click check result. Type in your examination number and the token number, then select the year you wrote the exam and the type of exam.
5. Cleck the ‘check result’ button and you’ll be able to see your result if released. Click on the print button to save the result as a Pdf file in your device.
You can also watch the video below for a better understanding.
Note: you can only use one token for one person’s result and you can check it for five times only. To avoid loss, I’ll advise you save the result as a Pdf file to Google Drive.
Thank you for reading this post. If you find it helpful, you can share it to your friends who also want to check their result.